1st To Fight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1TF 
HomeHomeLatest imagesRosterKokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry 1tfi_i19Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry 1tfi_i20Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry 1tfi_i21SearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    April 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Latest topics
    » RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH
    Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:52 am by VoodooChild-[1TF]

» MA: tankninja1
    Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:03 am by Omega-[1TF]

» Why I am gone
    Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by Omega-[1TF]

» 1TF Sig/Avatar requests
    Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:54 am by T.Nightingale-[1TF]

» PR: ARMA2
    Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:19 pm by VoodooChild-[1TF]

» Normal Jokes
    Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:52 pm by VoodooChild-[1TF]

» Real Life RTS
    Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:35 pm by VoodooChild-[1TF]

» ImpureXTC-[1TF] DELOYMENT UPDATE
    Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:58 am by Omega-[1TF]

» Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry
    Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:32 pm by VoodooChild-[1TF]

Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:02 pm
    Top posters
    T.Nightingale-[1TF]
    Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry I_vote_lcapKokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry I_voting_barKokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry I_vote_rcap 
    Omega-[1TF]
    Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry I_vote_lcapKokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry I_voting_barKokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry I_vote_rcap 
    jarhead1145-[1TF]
    shoot2kill23-[1TF]
    Spielman-[1TF]
    Admin
    EpikGhost-[1TF]
    RedneckSniper-[1TF]
    VoodooChild-[1TF]
    Caskey-[1TF]

Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Spielman-[1TF]
    Server Admin
    Spielman-[1TF]

Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry Empty
    PostSubject: Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry   Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:23 am

I will never forget the battle of 12-28-2010 on kokan. This is what 1TF is all about, pulling together to make the whole population of the enemy fear our name. Never have i seen such a collaboration of skill and teamwork like we showed on that very day. We overwhelmed our enemy with great fury and haste as they tried to protect their precious weapon caches. They Failed. They will fear us, and we will be victorious.

Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry Bf2_2011
    Back to top Go down
    T.Nightingale-[1TF]
    Admin
    T.Nightingale-[1TF]

PostSubject: Re: Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry   Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:31 am

Sounds Great.
    Speed is such a huge factor in this game. But doing so without Intel or preparation it is pointless. If you can think fast get to the location move fast and defend the move and take it out and get out of there. Danger minimised? so will the casualties.
    Back to top Go down
    RedneckSniper-[1TF]

RedneckSniper-[1TF]

PostSubject: Re: Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry   Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:45 pm

awh man, i missed that one...
    Back to top Go down
    VoodooChild-[1TF]
    Instructor
    Instructor
    VoodooChild-[1TF]

PostSubject: Re: Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry   Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Sounds like you guys did a great job!

Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry Signit10
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry   Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry
    Page 1 of 1