1st To Fight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1TF 
HomeHomeLatest imagesRosterThis could replace samp 1tfi_i19This could replace samp 1tfi_i20This could replace samp 1tfi_i21SearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH
This could replace samp Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:52 am by VoodooChild-[1TF]

» MA: tankninja1
This could replace samp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:03 am by Omega-[1TF]

» Why I am gone
This could replace samp Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by Omega-[1TF]

» 1TF Sig/Avatar requests
This could replace samp Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:54 am by T.Nightingale-[1TF]

» PR: ARMA2
This could replace samp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:19 pm by VoodooChild-[1TF]

» Normal Jokes
This could replace samp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:52 pm by VoodooChild-[1TF]

» Real Life RTS
This could replace samp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:35 pm by VoodooChild-[1TF]

» ImpureXTC-[1TF] DELOYMENT UPDATE
This could replace samp Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:58 am by Omega-[1TF]

» Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry
This could replace samp Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:32 pm by VoodooChild-[1TF]

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:02 pm
Top posters
T.Nightingale-[1TF]
This could replace samp I_vote_lcapThis could replace samp I_voting_barThis could replace samp I_vote_rcap 
Omega-[1TF]
This could replace samp I_vote_lcapThis could replace samp I_voting_barThis could replace samp I_vote_rcap 
jarhead1145-[1TF]
shoot2kill23-[1TF]
Spielman-[1TF]
Admin
EpikGhost-[1TF]
RedneckSniper-[1TF]
VoodooChild-[1TF]
Caskey-[1TF]

This could replace samp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jarhead1145-[1TF]

jarhead1145-[1TF]

This could replace samp Empty
PostSubject: This could replace samp   This could replace samp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:01 pm

the game is called all points bulletin just came out check it
Their website

The game is 100% online, make gangs everything is fully customizable. I also think that there can be a thousand people on one server not sure could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Spielman-[1TF]
Server Admin
Spielman-[1TF]

PostSubject: Re: This could replace samp   This could replace samp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:34 pm

i have this, and ive been asking for people to get it..

it kills samp 1000x over
Back to top Go down
shoot2kill23-[1TF]
Server Admin
shoot2kill23-[1TF]

PostSubject: Re: This could replace samp   This could replace samp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:36 pm

Yes APB is a "could" it is a definate freaking overkill and massive t-bag session of samp.

I even want to get it....but theres a catch..... PAY TO PLAY =/
Back to top Go down
jarhead1145-[1TF]

jarhead1145-[1TF]

PostSubject: Re: This could replace samp   This could replace samp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:46 pm

pay 2 play? no wai
Back to top Go down
T.Nightingale-[1TF]
Admin
T.Nightingale-[1TF]

PostSubject: Re: This could replace samp   This could replace samp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Yeh Pay 2 Play but only if you want combat the rest is free with game purchase apparently its got real boring as there is really nothing but doing robberies and cop missions and there isnb't much story as it is player driven story.
Customisation is huge and really amazing but timely if you are planning on getting it right.

1000 people to a server but only 100 people to a district.

I was following this for about the last 2 years and when it came out everybody who had been following it got mighty annoyed because although it was top of the line for everything gfx, communication, customisation, AI, Positional music and voice and innovative gameplay it lacked any real reason to play beyond "giving it a go".
If you have your own enthusiasm to play and have a group of members who come on and play and maybe even have a storyline going (such as big character profiles history and in game roleplaying opinions of each other) it can be amazing but if you are on your own and nobody bothers to get you involved and keep the game interesting.
It is just like SAMP with everything done up the quality x10 while paying for combat (when there really isn't much that different with the guns and combat just different scenarios with real humans) but still no story.
SO go ahead if you want a better SAMP for a price to run around like gangs (and playing the good guys is fun in this) but if you are looking for a game you can play on your own or you lack any individual motivation then forget about it.
Back to top Go down
T.Nightingale-[1TF]
Admin
T.Nightingale-[1TF]

PostSubject: Re: This could replace samp   This could replace samp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:05 am

Sorry to kill the mood... lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This could replace samp   This could replace samp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This could replace samp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1st To Fight :: Welcome to the 1st To Fight Community :: Other Games-
Jump to: