Share | 

1TF - No Compromises

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Omega-[1TF]
Admin

PostSubject: 1TF - No Compromises   Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:19 am

Soldiers of 1st To Fight,

I want you to read through this entire post and think about things.

First off, what does it mean, to be 1TF? For some, it is just a clan, for others, it is a brotherhood. We aim to be the best brotherhood that kicks ass at all we do. Maybe that should be our motto soon. "1TF - Kicking Ass In All We Do".

On another note, we need to step up recruiting. As I have said before, and I will say yet again, you get promotions from recruiting, so why aren't any of you trying? Some people are hating it when we want to do the multiple squad thing and have pubbers in the squads. If you do not want pubbers in the squads, there is only one thing left to do, recruit. We need people to join 1TF. We need to re-claim the status that we once had when we were [GS].

When we were [GS], i remember that people thought we had overinflated ego's, that might have been true, but at least we were top in Project Reality with it. I want us to regain that status. I have feelings, that very soon we will be right back up there.

And on the same note, I need everybody to start stepping up and doing things. If you are in command positions, you are expected do fulfill a commanders roll. Same goes for Executive's, you will be expected to fulfill your roll. Should you fail to fulfill your role you will either be demoted, or possibly face expulsion from 1TF. When we regain our superior status, you will only be kept on the team if you are a superior member. We will not tolerate free riders, people who are just here for the show.

I should not have to say this, but I will anyways. When you are a part of a team, and you are putting in a good effort and good work, you will get good things in return. Maybe this is the boost that some of you need.

Also, we need to talk about respect. Joking is one thing, but when somebody asks you to stop (No matter if they rank higher or lower) doing something, I expect it to stop. If any of you asked me or the High Command staff to stop, we would.

Another thing to remember, is when we are ingame, clan meetings, or clan wars, please call people by their rank, or rank and name. If they are an officer you may say "sir", but it is not required. Also, you may call Warrant Officers "Chief". PFC's are still called "Privates", and you can call GySgt's "Gunny" or "Gunnery Sergeant". Either will do. Be smart about it, as you should never take more time calling somebody's name, than you should to tell them their orders or where hostiles are at.

Lastly, do not take this the wrong way, but if we (1TF as a whole) feel that you are not doing your duty, we will have to demote or remove you. This is about time that we step up. We need to re-claim our title. We need to live up to our Core Values as said underneath the banner.

It may seem like I am asking a lot. In reality I am not. I am just asking for you guys to be active (or as active as possible), do your job, do your job to the fullest, donate (If possible), be respectful, and recruit.

We don't Make Compromises. We make soldiers that are 1st To Fight.

99% Need Not Apply

Last edited by Omega-[1TF] on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spielman-[1TF]
Server Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1TF - No Compromises   Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:48 am

This is a new call to all members and future members, to take our title, and show others what we are about. Our brotherhood, will receive the attention from the full pr community and we will show them what it means to work as true team. We shall separate ourselves from the masses of players that plague our servers with notions of vanilla. We all work as a unit, until our mission is complete, and your mission is to prepare yourselves to take on this task. Never fight alone, never die alone. FIRST TO FIGHT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T.Nightingale-[1TF]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1TF - No Compromises   Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:13 am

Though i completely agree with all this i also want to point out to all new members that all we ask is that you fulfil what you promised on your application. No more, no less. Those who join to be a grunt are not going to be asked to be anything more but they are required to be the best godamn grunt there is and to train and play repeatedly to do so.
Be the best you can be, be the best you want to be and always stand together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shoot2kill23-[1TF]
Server Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1TF - No Compromises   Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:30 pm

Oorah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1TF - No Compromises   

Back to top Go down

1TF - No Compromises