1st To Fight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1TF 
HomeHomeLatest imagesRoster1TF Sig/Avatar requests 1tfi_i191TF Sig/Avatar requests 1tfi_i201TF Sig/Avatar requests 1tfi_i21SearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    April 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Latest topics
    » RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH
    1TF Sig/Avatar requests Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:52 am by VoodooChild-[1TF]

» MA: tankninja1
    1TF Sig/Avatar requests Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:03 am by Omega-[1TF]

» Why I am gone
    1TF Sig/Avatar requests Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by Omega-[1TF]

» 1TF Sig/Avatar requests
    1TF Sig/Avatar requests Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:54 am by T.Nightingale-[1TF]

» PR: ARMA2
    1TF Sig/Avatar requests Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:19 pm by VoodooChild-[1TF]

» Normal Jokes
    1TF Sig/Avatar requests Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:52 pm by VoodooChild-[1TF]

» Real Life RTS
    1TF Sig/Avatar requests Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:35 pm by VoodooChild-[1TF]

» ImpureXTC-[1TF] DELOYMENT UPDATE
    1TF Sig/Avatar requests Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:58 am by Omega-[1TF]

» Kokan and Hookers EPIC Vicotry
    1TF Sig/Avatar requests Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:32 pm by VoodooChild-[1TF]

Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:02 pm
    Top posters
    T.Nightingale-[1TF]
    1TF Sig/Avatar requests I_vote_lcap1TF Sig/Avatar requests I_voting_bar1TF Sig/Avatar requests I_vote_rcap 
    Omega-[1TF]
    1TF Sig/Avatar requests I_vote_lcap1TF Sig/Avatar requests I_voting_bar1TF Sig/Avatar requests I_vote_rcap 
    jarhead1145-[1TF]
    shoot2kill23-[1TF]
    Spielman-[1TF]
    Admin
    EpikGhost-[1TF]
    RedneckSniper-[1TF]
    VoodooChild-[1TF]
    Caskey-[1TF]

1TF Sig/Avatar requests

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    T.Nightingale-[1TF]
    Admin
    T.Nightingale-[1TF]

1TF Sig/Avatar requests Empty
    PostSubject: 1TF Sig/Avatar requests   1TF Sig/Avatar requests Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:54 am

Hi,
    If your avatar is out of date please post here or PM a ranking officer to fix that.
    Your avatar must be your rank.

If you need a Sig either customised generic or for a completely different forum Post here.

What we need...
    Size:
    Colour scheme:
    Name:
    Clan:
    MOS's:
    Awards:
    It's Use:
    Requested artist: (If applicable)

It will be done faster the more info you give.
    Thank you and enjoy.

Last edited by T.Nightingale-[1TF] on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Omega-[1TF]
    Admin
    Omega-[1TF]

PostSubject: Re: 1TF Sig/Avatar requests   1TF Sig/Avatar requests Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:26 am

Size: Standard size (Like Omega's)
    Colour scheme: 1st To Fight
    Name: ImpureXTC-[1TF]
    Clan: 1st To Fight
    MOS's: 0301 (Infantry Officer)
    It's Use: 1TF Forums
    Requested artist: Capt. T.Nightingale
    Awards:
    -C.O. Professional Development Ribbon 2
    -Instructors Ribbon

On the right of the new one (Like mine) could you cut off the soldier, and put in the picture of impure that is in the banner below?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f66/15/16/96/32/signit10.jpg

Thank you.
    Back to top Go down
    T.Nightingale-[1TF]
    Admin
    T.Nightingale-[1TF]

PostSubject: Re: 1TF Sig/Avatar requests   1TF Sig/Avatar requests Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:05 am

Can i have that pic of him in full res?
    Back to top Go down
    Omega-[1TF]
    Admin
    Omega-[1TF]

PostSubject: Re: 1TF Sig/Avatar requests   1TF Sig/Avatar requests Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:37 am

Size: Like T.Nightingales
    Image: IMAGE
    Colour scheme: 1TF Template
    Name: OMEGA
    Clan: 1TF
    MOS's: - 0369
    Awards: Officer Ribbon 11, Instructor Ribbon
    It's Use: 1TF Forums
    Requested artist: T.Nightingale

Thank you.
    Back to top Go down
    jarhead1145-[1TF]

jarhead1145-[1TF]

PostSubject: Re: 1TF Sig/Avatar requests   1TF Sig/Avatar requests Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:02 am

lol there are no lefties in pr
    Back to top Go down
    T.Nightingale-[1TF]
    Admin
    T.Nightingale-[1TF]

PostSubject: Re: 1TF Sig/Avatar requests   1TF Sig/Avatar requests Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:09 am

SHUT UP. ITs the only way the sig would look like this. Anywho i can flip the whole thing but the text doesn't look as good.
    Back to top Go down
    VoodooChild-[1TF]
    Instructor
    Instructor
    VoodooChild-[1TF]

PostSubject: Re: 1TF Sig/Avatar requests   1TF Sig/Avatar requests Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:01 pm

Size: Same Size as Omega
    Colour scheme: Marine Corps Colors Red and Gold
    Name: ImpureXTC
    Clan: 1TF
    MOS's: Marine Corps Commanding Officer
    Awards: Lets use my real life awards (National Defence, Global War On Terrorism, Global War On Terrorism Expiditonary, Sea Service) You can look the pics up off google
    It's Use: for this site i dont freaking know.
    Requested artist: well duh night!
    Back to top Go down
    T.Nightingale-[1TF]
    Admin
    T.Nightingale-[1TF]

PostSubject: Re: 1TF Sig/Avatar requests   1TF Sig/Avatar requests Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:33 am

Im sorry because we have limited space on the sigs we cant put awards from real life. Also they mean little in this clan. We honour and respect how you achieved them but we want people to have separate awards because if someone comes in with 40 plus years he will immediately look like a better PR player.

Also If i added them id need to have them in the glossary of awards as well so people would know what they are and not just think its you faking awards lol.
    I hope you understand. This is your PR life and that is your real life. Experience is great but many others here may not have had the opportunity to get awards like you and therefore should not feel less for not having them.

Otherwise all is good and ill try to get it done asap.
    Back to top Go down
    T.Nightingale-[1TF]
    Admin
    T.Nightingale-[1TF]

PostSubject: Re: 1TF Sig/Avatar requests   1TF Sig/Avatar requests Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:54 am

Sorry i have been slow off the bat.

But i just realised that you will need to post the originals of all pics you want in your sig like your RL pic and that logo.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1TF Sig/Avatar requests   1TF Sig/Avatar requests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1TF Sig/Avatar requests
    Page 1 of 1